A highly experienced Civil Project Manager and Estimator with extensive international and domestic experience in motorways, construction, roadworks and sewer and water upgrades delivering projects for major contractors, and government clients. Musab has 26 years of experience working within the civil project management and first principles estimating space across a range of projects. He has extensive knowledge, understanding and insight in relationship contracting, and what it takes to deliver outstanding results.
- Cost Planning / Cost Management
- Bills sf Quantities
- Cost Estimation
- Project Finance Monitoring
- Independent Certification & Verification
- Independent Estimating Advice
- First Principles Estimating
- Post Contract Services
- Suburban Road Upgrade
- Western Road Upgrade
- Westgate Tunnel Project
- South Yarra Station Plaza
- Aspire Melbourne
- Defence Site Maribyrnong
- Cross River Rail – Brisbane
- 510 Church St Building
- Dockland Primary School
- Phillip Island Road & Woolamai Beach Road Water & Sewer Relocation.
- Thompsons Road Clyde North – Sewer & Water
- (NEPA 1) The removal of level crossings at Lower Plenty Road and Grange Road, the rebuild of Rosanna Station and duplication of the Hurstbridge train line.
- (SCIRT) Stronger Christchurch Infrastructure Rebuilt Team, Rebuilt the city of Christchurch after the earthquakes.
- Christchurch Southern Motorway.
- Western Interceptor Sewer Stage 2A.
- Waikuku to Woodend raising main.
- Pegasus Town Subdivision Development.
- Little river historic walking & cycling track
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Upgrade – Toll Plaza RemovalMarie Apellanes2019-01-11T14:08:54+11:00