North Projects are proud to announce that NTW – JV, a joint venture between North Projects, Tracey Brunstrom & Hammond and Wood & Grieve Engineers, has been awarded the Independent Payment Certifier Services for the West Gate Tunnel Project.
The project is being delivered by the Victorian Government and Transurban under a Public Private Partnership arrangement. The contractors selected to build the West Gate Tunnel Project are a consortium headlined by CPB Contractors and John Holland. The West Gate Tunnel Project is a $6.7bn infrastructure transformation project that will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge, provide quicker and safer journeys, and remove thousands of trucks off residential streets. The project includes:
- Widening the West Gate Freeway from 8 to 12 lanes
- New tunnels from the West Gate Freeway to the Maribyrnong River
- A bridge over the Maribyrnong River connecting to the port, and an elevated road along Footscray Road with connections to the city and CityLink
- State-of-the-art smart technology (ITS)
- 14 kilometres of walking and cycling paths for a continuous journey from Werribee to the city
NTW – JV sets out a partnership that provides assurance and certification services to major infrastructure projects in Australia.